Black K10 Super S For Sale

K10 for sale.

59k Miles
Near Full Service history
Tax & Long MOT
Slight Problem with starter motor (doesnt always want to start first time round)
If i can think of any info then i will update or u can just request.

SOLD!

Must be collected, I am near to Brighton.

If anyone is interested then let me know and i will try to get some pics and any other information required.

micra.jpg
back_view.jpg

MORE PICS BELOW!

Arnold said:
Yep! Whats the bodywork / interior like & any rust / sill problems

Hehe, there is a slight dent on the driver side wing, paintwork isnt too bad but not perfect. And i have yet to find any rust! No problems with the interior except the radio doesnt work but probably not a problem for anybody as most people replace them ne way. All the seats are fine. MOT till 31/07/07. Its been service 10 times in59k miles so has been well looked after. Any more info?

Looks ok, but i think the price might be just a little too high. You may have some luck on ebay selling it though

Yeah i was looking around at the price of some others. And it is a bit high but i am open to offers. I would really prefere someone from here wanted it or someone else who would appreciated it, rather than just being run into the ground or sold on for parts. I will miss this car and i would love to get a k11 turbo someday when i can afford it :p

Still currently for sale, although Turtle has showed alot of interest. As for the price, you will have to make an offer. Thanks

hey dude, will catch you on msn sometime but I can probably come to view/buy on saturday 30th. Hope this is a good time, if not let me know.

West side of Brighton, Turtle is coming to view on Sat so at the moment i am considering it sold to him as he does seem rather keen. I will post an update on Sat.

SOLD to Turtle, hope he has as much fun with it as i did :)

Cant make a new post for some reason :S

But i shall add to this. Seems so wierd seeing my car (ex car :() on another drive, but oh well. Nice to see it in the hands of another member. Keep me updated on it. Be nice to hear about it :D

:love: :love: :love:

Needs a bit of work here and there, but its great to have one :grinning:

Thanks Nic!

Attachments

• new car2!.jpg
    new car2!.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 204
  • new car!.jpg
    new car!.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 191
Turtle said:
:love: :love: :love:

Needs a bit of work here and there, but its great to have one :grinning:

Thanks Nic!

i thought that when i got mine lol still that looks like a tidy one so maybe you'll have more luck than i did ;)

Back