Black alloys and kit for K10 - Wanted Bad.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Anything balck please show me! Or anything MiniSuperLite-esque to fit..

Thankyou.

Also, and K10 kits for sale, shout up!

I have a Super S Spoiler for sale (in red though) - £20
I have alloys that could be painted black (need painting anyway) - £60

lol im well confused to whos having what lol. Littlewood is it you who is after the wheels as well?? where are you and ill get a price for the spoiler.

Cheers.

i have a full kit for sale as I'm sure you've seen i also have some nissan super s 13" alloys, they are in need of a refurbish but have 2 brand new tyres on that havent touched the road yet.

gimme a call on 07775514285 if your interested in either the kit or alloys i need the kit out of my mums garage (mines full) lol

hi how much do you want for the wheels? how much do you think it will cost to courior them?

cheers scott

Ok. Basically im well confused now lol whats happening. the wheels are here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190144076428&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009
as i have a bid already i cant end the auction early, so its gonna have to go through ebay... however!!! i will offer a 10% discount to any MSC members that bid and win, and although i said no shipping, i will go the extra mile for MSC members! i hope this sounds ok and sorry if its messed anyone about, just ive had a lot on recently and got well confused about who wants what.

The spoiler will ALSO be going on ebay and i will offer the same discounts and priviliges :D

Ok. Basically im well confused now lol whats happening. the wheels are here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190144076428&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009
as i have a bid already i cant end the auction early, so its gonna have to go through ebay... however!!! i will offer a 10% discount to any MSC members that bid and win, and although i said no shipping, i will go the extra mile for MSC members! i hope this sounds ok and sorry if its messed anyone about, just ive had a lot on recently and got well confused about who wants what.

The spoiler will ALSO be going on ebay and i will offer the same discounts and priviliges :D

NG17 8PR mate.

Back