Bits and Bob's K10

D

Djdr1veB1

Hey guys as you may already know i'm selling my micra to fund going to university, it means i have a load of stuff left over, here is a list of what i have remaining!

Please email or PM offers,

Available
Front and rear Body kit bumpers,
KnN and Webber carb,
Custom grille in primer,
Boot lock and key (new)
Custom dials,
1 x Haynes manuals!

Sold
My K10 (goint to the mongolia rally!)
Dash and console
1 x Haynes manual

Also may be after some Clio parts Mk1 and looking for a cheap Corsa please let me know if anyone can help with these as well!
Cheers Dave

Attachments

• F bumper kit.JPG
    F bumper kit.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 222
  • r bumper kit.JPG
    r bumper kit.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 210
  • Haynes new boot lock front bit and ignition part.JPG
    Haynes new boot lock front bit and ignition part.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 193
  • weber1.jpg
    weber1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 212
  • headon[2].JPG
    headon[2].JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 179
  • interior[2].JPG
    interior[2].JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 232
  • sideview[2].JPG
    sideview[2].JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 187
Sadly no pics on the car but i imagine it will look pretty awesome anyone else got pics of the same kit fitted?

Hi Dave,

Interested in the dials...

Are they the SS/SLX/Tachometer dials? Doesn't look like it is, but worth an ask. Thanks

How much for the carb and how much difference will it make? Looks nice and shiny :grinning:

Is there any difference between the blue "Service and Repair" manual and the brown one seen here?

hi the dials are standard ls model (non tacho sadly) The knN and webber i was told would make a difference but you would have to ask someone who has one fitted i know a lot of people swear by them, I reckon it would make the engine bay a damn site better looking too! All you will need to get to be able to fit it is a manual choke cable, sadly i don't have one as i never got around to fitting it!
the service guides i wouldn't know about as i didn't know there was a blue one!
If you are genuinely interested in the KnN and webber either Pm or email me an offer and we can take it from there!

Where are my side skirts and arches Djdr1veB1? I paid you back in march and I still havent had anything. You keep emailing me saying you will send them but you havent. You said you would organise a courier and send them asap like 2 weeks ago and still nothing. Whats going on?

s.squared-39 said:
Do you still have the carb for sale?

Yes mate the carb is still for sale feel free to make an offer
You can call or text on 07821075870 if that's easier

Back