bit pee d off rallynuts delay

I thought to myself ill order an janspeed exhaust system off RALLYNUTS havernt got it yet emailed last night. Just got in from work to read its on back order an will be with us in 2weeks, its funny how they can take money out straight away, i dnt know why they coudnt put an out of stock like everyother site usually does. Just another thing to pee me off this is what it says underneath the exhaust. Would complaining get me anywhere or is it a waste.

Do you have this product in stock?
Most products on our web site are either in stock or available for dispatch within 3 working days.

imy2008

it,s probably a problem at janspeed,s end , a member on a dutch forum gave up waiting iirc :glare:

haha
well them hills is where i live :D
we should meet n rag the micras there, theres a couple of me n my mates meet up there you know becuase the roads are quality, and if you do i want to look at the janspeed lol because im after getting one soon

You sometimes have to wait for things like this to be made. They are usually made to order.

I waited nearly a month for a set of Spax Suspension to be made up.

Just one of them things.

Cheers a month damn that is long it was only that the way they make it out is that its in stock or that they can get it in 3days thats whats really got to me spending nearly 200 quid which is a lot to me lol. Sorry about text speak.

had same problem with rallynuts. said it was in stock, it wasnt, they offered me a barely used part for a lower price and i accepted it.... lol!

I had this problem aswell, it was a problem at janspeeds end. MPH will have them in stock. I waited for months in the end then gave up!

and you do realise that if you pay £10 membership on here you get 10% off rallynuts with would be about £20 off that system am i right?

I would have said to use Mat too (MPH) Support those that support the MSC etc...

Ed

Ditto, Matt is one of the best suppliers of Micra parts we have access to and even if he doesn't have something in stock, (which is rare), he will always inform you how long it will be, list alternatives etc and keep you in the loop.

Give him a ring on 01865 748000, (Matthew Humphris).

Back