beam axle

As it says above, I need the rear beam axle for a '93 K11 due to a mishap earlier tonight, anyone out there got one to sell ?

You'd have to take the car as is dude. I can give you a good price on what's there, leaving you to sell off whatever it is that you want, I just can't have it totally immobile on my drive unfortunately. Check your PM

Looking around £60 or £50 for it, which is the rolling chassis, with front wings, bonnet and engine. I can't get rid of the rear axle seperately though,

seriously tempted mate, I,ve been quoted nearly that for the axle, I'll have a little think and let you know later today.

this is gonna sound mental, but if I put a steering wheel on it would it be towable ? i.e. do the brakes work ?

brakes work, steering works, engine runs sweet :p 1/4 tank of fuel that I cba siphoning out

but remember no doors, no seats, no tailgate, tax is out. There already is a steering wheel on it!

so if you bring doors, seat and a tailgate you could tow it I guess =/

I'll just need a seat, it'll be a laugh. looks like I'll be having it off you then. it'll have to be Friday though before I can collect.

Back