Badboy bonnet so far

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Been a busy boy lately, on with a new project and have been doing a few body modifications and repairs so i thought i just post some pics of the bonnet work so far. let me know what you think....
10052008192.jpg 10052008190.jpg 18052008206.jpg 23052008212.jpg 23052008213.jpg

Here is a pic of the new sill that also went on....

04052008187.jpg

what car do you have, that has the Reg ending in JFC.. as mine does on my almera..

and is my riciprocating saw and hack saw floating around in that garage somewhere??

:p

Ooh.. And is that bumper i see in the background a WIP? ;)

It sure is:D

what car do you have, that has the Reg ending in JFC.. as mine does on my almera..

and is my riciprocating saw and hack saw floating around in that garage somewhere??

Its the micra's Reg and yeah i think its still in the shed

bet my sander is on its last legs lol

Nah its not been used much, found it was too harsh on the bonnet so i done it by hand:p
When you gonna come round help me with the body work, i started to treat the few rust spots on it:p

to harsh you say ha ha ha try using different grades of paper, poor workman blames his tools ,to harsh LOL. You need to use the force bud. When you have done lots of body work you will know what I mean!
Body work what body work? it dont need much, what you been doing with it, all it needed was preping for paint there was only a few scabs here and there will take care of that when it comes here for paint. (With my big hammer)

to harsh you say ha ha ha try using different grades of paper, poor workman blames his tools ,to harsh LOL. You need to use the force bud. When you have done lots of body work you will know what I mean!
Body work what body work? it dont need much, what you been doing with it, all it needed was preping for paint there was only a few scabs here and there will take care of that when it comes here for paint. (With my big hammer)

Haha yeah was just poor usage from me i was more accurate by hand:p
Yeah just treated a few scabs, just need to finnish bonnet and smooth under the door, smooth the lock and badge on the tail gate and new front pannel:)

Looks cool! Will look forward to see that fitted

Thanks arnold i cant wait either:D

brooney have you decided what colour im painting this one???????? or is it still a secret

I aint sure fancie white though, what do you think
shouldnt be too long before its ready for painting next few weeks i should get some work done and i may have a rear axle on way with discs on:)

Back