Back online and progress so far....

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well after a week of arguing and complaining to bt my foneline is finally fixed and i can show you pics of my progress. not much has been done. Fitted my strobe kit and its been lowered 35mm.

Before
9-before.jpg

After
24-low_side.jpg

10-low_rear.jpg

Daz :alien:

Wasnt my fault folks, bt disconnected me :(

As for my wheels titch im not changing them :p i have plans for em!!! Remember what i said to you when you were cleaning your wheels that day up at yours :p shhh! Im just out to go remove my bumpstrips and take off the badges!

And my graphics i got aswell!
15-jap.jpg

Daz:alien:

Cheers guys, The glue is more of a buggah than i thought it would be, iv been through 3 kettles of water, dont want to put any chemicals on the paint work, using bug and tar remover an its taking it no bad, thank goodness im no a woman id be cryin coz of the amount of nails iv snapped lol!

K10Daz said:
Cheers guys, The glue is more of a buggah than i thought it would be, iv been through 3 kettles of water, dont want to put any chemicals on the paint work, using bug and tar remover an its taking it no bad, thank goodness im no a woman id be cryin coz of the amount of nails iv snapped lol!

i know the feeling, ive tried everything, the glue still wont come off, so i just left it haha

i think if people who are trying to get the glue off their car go down to a local garage i am more than sure that the garage will let them use their eraser wheel if they give them like a fiver or something, will prob same money in the long run instead of spending lots of money on tar remover!

Cheers dr. I got my tar remover for nothin as my mate works for the roads department :p so they get loads of the stuff for jobs incase they overspill some onto someones car!

Back