Awesome

thats just awesome..... hes at 2,500,000 at the mo. so 3 some here he comes... (again and again and again i bet...lol):wow: :wow: :wow:

lol idiot, finding a girl to have a 3 some with aint jus like buying a new shirt.. i happen to know that for a fact :( (my ex-gf said i cud have one if i found some1.. LOL!)

could always "rent" a woman, then they have to do anything and lower risk of worrying about jealousy or someone running off with the woman cause it'd cost more lol

goldstar0011 said:
could always "rent" a woman, then they have to do anything and lower risk of worrying about jealousy or someone running off with the woman cause it'd cost more lol

One of the rules is that he isnt allowed to do this (read the letter).... :laugh:

Oh ye! but that was also meant for rlees85

How would that guys Mrs know if he "rented" a girl, could say it's someone he met out once or plan bumping into her in a bar with the Mrs!

God I'm so devious!

" April 6, 2006 10:00 AM - (Sound of golf claps) 2 Million Hits!!! Of course by now,
I am way past that. Looking back, the original bet probably should have been to a
higher hit count, but I'm not going to suggest it! I'm about to wake Allison up
with my patented Victory Dance, which includes Elvis-like pelvic swivels, plenty
of air guitar, and just a splash of the Super Bowl Shuffle."

Hehehe

LOL very devious :p dont know if id fancy doing it with some1 whose had sex more times then ive taken a dump tho lol...

would be intresting to see if his mrs. did pay up ;) good luck to him, funny idea!

Retepetsir said:
" April 6, 2006 10:00 AM - (Sound of golf claps) 2 Million Hits!!! Of course by now,
I am way past that. Looking back, the original bet probably should have been to a
higher hit count, but I'm not going to suggest it! I'm about to wake Allison up
with my patented Victory Dance, which includes Elvis-like pelvic swivels, plenty
of air guitar, and just a splash of the Super Bowl Shuffle."

Hehehe

LMAO hahaha:D

I'm just glad to see another guy to win an argument/bet with a woman!

Dusk - you still my original hero for that but this guy is getting something good out of it!

Back