Awesome photo! Take a look..

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Here is a picture of my car wich one of my mates snapped while hanging out of the trunk of a Volvo 240 in 90km/h..lol

He is a very skilled amaturephotographer. Took about 300 photos that day of my summerholyday!

Cheers guyes and girls = D

Attachments

• 712.jpg
    712.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33

cisco

» CMF Member
That is just a fabulous photo.

Looks like marketing material.

Great one! We'll have to throw it in the new gallery when I finally fix it up :)

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
kudos to the photographer for hanging out the trunk, lol. that is a fantastic image micratech! love that motion blurrrr,
>puts smartarse cap on :p<
if peeps wanna take an image like this and your camera has mannual settings, put your shutter speed between 1/30th - 1/60th of a second, 1/125th may be too quick (if i remember correctly, matty?), you need a steady hand as to not blur the car also, only keeping the thing that are moving blurred > background and alloys,

LX
>takes smartarse cap off :p<

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Grrrreeeeaaat photo.
Yes Cisco deserves a place somewhere on the site.
Matty have a go mate. Get someone to tow you behind a car say on a pair of roller blades while you shutter away.
Raises one finger in the air.

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Hmm.. I have the eyelids for the badboylook but Im not shure if I like the badboylook for this project car..

Thanks for the comments guyes! I will pass the feedback on to my mate ; )

Here is a desctop version of the picture..

Attachments

• 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 29

cisco

» CMF Member
I love the reflections. reckon its just perfect.

Hey I was going to do up a new section on downloadable computer backgrounds from the site with our URL on it.

Back