arcade

mad max said:
whats wrong with with your super flash mario bros beat the boss twice and no score ?
come on somebody must have had the same thing and yes i know this is a micra site and i do own one but some times we need to chill out :laugh:

The only games with known issues for high scores is bums rush and darts!

Darts - the person with the worst score seems to go top

Bums rush - randomly goes wrong half way through and puts you first even if you havent got the highest score

Mario brothers is fine! :p - my high score is staying where it is until Amy beats it again

ok thats fine but when you beat the boss which i have done lots of time is that the end of the game or do you start again and keep your points and carry on to build up more points

I have a problem with bums rush where I play for a bit, normally up to around level 4... then it goes mental! It puts me on like level 14 and everything goes really fast, but the money always returns to $0

Turtle said:
I have a problem with bums rush where I play for a bit, normally up to around level 4... then it goes mental! It puts me on like level 14 and everything goes really fast, but the money always returns to $0

Yep thats very annoying!

Not sure about mario, i havent beat bowser yet

I've had that problem with the "bums rush" game. It goes odd half way through, but for some reason, the money collected will change to $67496587.47 or something like that. Then, the next coin you pick up will reset you back to 0 again.....

My hint: As soon as this happens, don't pick any more coins up. Just get hit by a car and loose all your lives. Top score, sorted :D

Not that I would condone bending the rules like this, of course.....:wasntme:

gam1984 said:
I've had that problem with the "bums rush" game. It goes odd half way through, but for some reason, the money collected will change to $67496587.47 or something like that. Then, the next coin you pick up will reset you back to 0 again.....

My hint: As soon as this happens, don't pick any more coins up. Just get hit by a car and loose all your lives. Top score, sorted :D

Not that I would condone bending the rules like this, of course.....:wasntme:
this happend to me and i have never got that far ever again

mario

Arnold said:
Yep thats very annoying!

Not sure about mario, i havent beat bowser yet
well i have beat him yet again but the game just stops i know befor the game restarts and you carrie on your score sorry for the spelling thats how you get the big scores ie 200,000 thanks martyn

mad max said:
well i have beat him yet again but the game just stops i know befor the game restarts and you carrie on your score sorry for the spelling thats how you get the big scores ie 200,000 thanks martyn
well i cant get that far so... i dont have to worry!!!

super flash mario bros

detox said:
well i cant get that far so... i dont have to worry!!!
still the game sucks yet again i beat the boss and no score to talk about i know this is a micra site and my new clutch that has just been fitted is sound so i can chase nova boys now and a few saxos to thats when the girlfreind is not driving it when she is out comes the gtir i just love boost lol

Back