Fancy a bit of fun? Introducing the MSC Arcade!

James

Chairman
Bored at work? Nothing to do at home? Or just want some healthy competition?

The MSC Games Arcade is open!

Yet another benefit of becoming an official member :) Non-members can see the arcade and scores, but not play.

Tournaments are also being considered, maybe they could even be tied in with prizes, I'll speak to Ed & Kev about this.

Post your comments here.

Regards,
James. :)

:p

glad to see another section built . maybe this will show those what kind of siute were trying to build rather than. just a forum.
and that it will be a WEBSITE. tech nical, forum chat,guides, fun and most of all a CLUB of like minded people intersted in one thing. MICRAS.

well done james. i shall have a go tomorrow when im back at work :p

Newest Champions
James is the new Sonic champion! Today
James is the new Hexxagon champion! Today
James is the new Snake champion! Today
James is the new Simon champion! Today

hehe...james, james, james...guess u have lots of free time :p

As if i didn't do enough in College, now i can do even less! Also, can see this lead to arguments between peeps over best scores! All in good faith of course, well maybe.
Titch :kungfu:

Works well on the TOC forum as well as a lot of other things!

That's a point, Neil will probably get the sack now, work rate down from 30% to 0% hehe! :p

Kev

forgot to say well done, technology is amazing - now the sitew ill be banned at school for having games

I thank you.
We need some micro machines and pinball and Mario has naughty words at the end...

when you get to about 900 on snake it says ur only at 400 but if u get like 2 more it takes you up to 1000

Kev - I let you keep the tetris crown for a few days but decided it was time to beat you again :) I hope you dont mind :p :p lol

that's ok Ed :)

likewise with the Pool, somehow I doubt you'll be taking that one from me :p :p ;)

Kev

Back