Apexi AFC

CMF_micraracer

» CMF Member
hi guys

i just happen to come across a gen 1 apexi AFC and was wondering if i fit it in my 1995 k11 cg10de how much power would i gain and if anyone knows the optimal settings on it...

cheers

CMF_micraracer

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Won't gain anything! It just a all in 1 gauge, reads RPM, Coolant Temp stuff like that

im talking about this one mate

Attachments

• 83413.jpg
    83413.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 32

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Still NA? Nothing will happen! Not really worth it to be honest, if it was turboed, I'd say just run an aftermarket ECU

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
micraracer WROTE:

"well its got a few mods like chipped ECU and stuff and uprated fuel pump

what chipped ecu micraracer ?
and it allows you to alter the air fuel ratio,s when in open loop eh, so it will depend on how yours is running, as to whether you will see any gains.
and because k11,s have no MAP sensor, the sparkmap relies partly on the MAF sensor for load input, so any changes you make with the AFC can alter the timing/spark

CMF_micraracer

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"micraracer WROTE:

"well its got a few mods like chipped ECU and stuff and uprated fuel pump"</div>

what chipped ecu micraracer ?

and it allows you to alter the air fuel ratio,s when in open loop eh, so it will depend on how yours is running, as to whether you will see any gains.

and because k11,s have no MAP sensor, the sparkmap relies partly on the MAF sensor for load input, so any changes you make with the AFC can alter the timing/spark

well iv got a locally chipped ecu... that doesnt do much!!! lol !!! trying to get my hands ona nismo ECU but damn hard to find!!!

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
micraracer WROTE:

i have no idea about nistune... is it any good mate? and is it like the nismo ecu and do we have to get i programmed?

mine has a nistune board (as do baguete/asdame/stani) but it only fits type 4 ecu,s i believe, you would probably need the (bigger square shaped) type 4 ecu and loom and nats immobiliser components too

Back