Anyones?

lol i saw that and thought that someone did that as a joke but i think he has put that on to stop people stealing the car......WHO WOULD STEAL THAT !!!

i see that he has striped out the carpet and rubber gear surround......imagine the weight saved lol

dear god !

paddymarsden said:
lol i saw that and thought that someone did that as a joke but i think he has put that on to stop people stealing the car......WHO WOULD STEAL THAT !!!

i see that he has striped out the carpet and rubber gear surround......imagine the weight saved lol

dear god !

he will have saved alot of weight from the things he has taken off,

how many rally cars do you know of with carpet in?

paddymarsden said:
true...rik, its still silly and for that price to i wonder what his reserve is

he probly spent alot of money on that tbh

imo all rally cars look daft but its not a case of lookin good its what HAS to be on the car to race

think the guys call jeff/geoff...
met him at dovstones when he approached me askin if i had any mods on mine...

ir its him he's had it a while and rallys it with a team iirc...

yes as part of the regulations for the F1000 rally, you can't have any mods that are deemed 'not everyday' i think its worded. So basically no multibranch etc. Probably get away with gutting one of the cats though. They are very strict on mods tbh, mainly people just take say a nova GSi shell and drop a 1l into it.

Dear people mocking this car...

the car isnt 'modded' coz someone thought it would be a good idea, its done this way for competitions, like mine is done in a similar way for competitions...

lol. It will sell too, it costs a fortune to prep up a rally car...seats harnesses (not jus any either have to be FIA approved) not to mention a costly roll cage...also has to be approved...

JK

i think youll find thats a K&N the cone filter everyone has... so yeah it must be prity ####....

manifold changes arnt aloud in F1000 from the manifold back and air filter are aloud thats about it. the car also has to be 999cc or less Night sprints are done so if you want to do it without extra lights be my guest.. this is a spot-on preped redy to race F1000 car.. for 2K its cheap it would cost double that to set one up to regs.... plus buying the car...

anyone slating this should STFU untill they remember there not on Barry boys and even if they were this thread would have been locked as soon as it was posted...

yeah alot of people have the cone filter,,NOT everyone
imo std airbox is best and i have herd good things about it,ialso didnt know the regulations for mods so thats why i said wot i said about it,no way did i slate it!

yeah it looks daft but imo all rally cars do,,

paddymarsden said:
......WHO WOULD STEAL THAT !!!

dear god !

I would.

By the way, he didn't stripe the carpet, he took it out.

SPEC: Low mileage rust free shell.
Safety Devices 16 point cage with cross diagonals and cross door bars.
New bucket seats with pro 3" 4 point harnesses.
New plumbed in and hand held Safety Devices fire extinguishers.
Front strut brace.
Custom exhaust.
Fully adjustable Koni tarmac suspension.
New racing alloys and almost new Falken tyres.
Works type OMP steering wheel.
Alloy sump and moulded fibreglass tank guard.
Tarratrip intercom.
Engine rebuit 2005 ( With all the tricks ) but within the regs only two events old.

Car is log booked, immaculate and a championship winner in the right hands.

Car cost in excess of £5000 to build best offer over £3000 secures

Surely a moderator will edited this (arnold - Yup!) ? remember im driving the same car as you so if your throwing insults are are hitting you to, no need to get angry...

Rally Micra

I know irm jumping on the band wagon!! but F1000 cars can be worth more than the average "street modifed car" the other week i went to look at the new K12, at a nissan garage, the offered me only £1500 part ex. given the equipment i put on it so far, it seemed a rip off, however even sold private would get £2000 max, but having looked into this F1000 cars, or rally prepared can fetch more, ive been approched twice by people when irm marshalling or co-driving at events if i want to sell the car, there is a market out there!! Moddifed doesnt have to be Bass boxes, and skirts!! otherwise life would be boring!!! were all different!!! Just thought to make a point as i compete myself!!

maddog said:
I know irm jumping on the band wagon!! but F1000 cars can be worth more than the average "street modifed car" the other week i went to look at the new K12, at a nissan garage, the offered me only £1500 part ex. given the equipment i put on it so far, it seemed a rip off, however even sold private would get £2000 max, but having looked into this F1000 cars, or rally prepared can fetch more, ive been approched twice by people when irm marshalling or co-driving at events if i want to sell the car, there is a market out there!! Moddifed doesnt have to be Bass boxes, and skirts!! otherwise life would be boring!!! were all different!!! Just thought to make a point as i compete myself!!

big up the micra racing crew lol... where are we all coming from...i asume that you have a track micra too? wouldnt mind talking more. email me... [email protected]

JK

Back