Anyone want my Micra?

I'm picking up a gold facelift Micra on Saturday. There is no MOT or tax and I'll be a-framing it home.
I thought I wanted it, but not going to let seller down and now say I don't need it - realistically I have no time to get it back on the road. It's costing me £100 so you can have it for that!

20140723_150920_1.jpg

Easy fix up (clean up rear of sills, replace brake pipe, put gaffer tape over rusty front wing), otherwise it will be scrapyard bound which I hate doing. :(

Hi all, was meant to pick this up yesterday, but a-frame turned out to be a disaster (rigged it up the wrong way). Going to get it today. I'm based on the Wirral.
I drove it to my friend's house, and it drives fine. You can pre-book it for an MOT and drive it home.
Need more than interest, just want someone to turn up, pay me and collect, it'll be getting weighed in by the end of the week,

I've now gone and welded the rear of the sills, replaced the brake hoses and brake pipes, bought a new battery and fitted the new wing and will be putting it in for MOT on Thursday! One more K10 saved!

Still for sale, looking for £350, it has full MOT and is taxed (but that no longer comes with the car thanks to DVLA's new rules).
I did a constant 70mph up the M6, they seem to fly from 50 - 70, I don't know where all the power comes from! Engine is really quiet and nice.
I did two solid welds on the back of the sills (cutting out all the rusty bits first).

15478568361_dcd6facc8b_h.jpg

15295008650_a36eab6524_h.jpg

15481375872_865d5182fb_h.jpg

Back