anyone tried one of these to cut fuel costs?

Thinks about it for a minute. Any energy you get from injecting the H2 and O2 into the engine has to be 'spent' as work done by the engine in the first place driving the 2 H2O > 2 H2 + O2 reaction. This then runs the other way ie 2H2 + O2 > 2 H2O in the engine. Net result? Nothing :) (infact, actually minus as the car is dragging all that crap around with it).

I see so many of these 'miracle' fuel systems and always wonder... If they work so well, why don't car manufacturers use them? The reason is that they're a complete gimmick and don't work

Correct Harlen old bean, the words 'snake' and 'oil' spring to mind :).

from all the reviews i read,that's the best responce lol, but it only takes a small amount of electricity,and then works along side everything else,i can understand the workings of it,and burning petroll more efficiently can only be good cant it?,cant imagine something that's designed to do this having any negaative affects.....apart from the price

car manufacturers have the technology,and have done for some time, they release it slowly so we keep buying the next highest mpg car, hydrogen helping with fuel burning i thought was quite logical,but never having witnessed it in person i really cant say,this explains more how it works imagine why so many people have fitted them if they dont work, also something like this has been going into cars for a while now to me seems even better, maybe i'm completely wrong but i think untill i witness it i'll remain a little sceptical,and without the funds to get one i wont know,but i am intreagued:cool:

Back