Anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Car failed it's MOT today, I'm gunna fix it up and have a retest tommorow, gunna cost me £100 all in. Also tax runs out soon so will put 6 months on it but TBH have had enough of cars for the moment so am considering selling if I can get enough to buy a motorbike.

Car has done 86,000 miles, comes with spotlights, sound system, 35mm Apex lowering springs, air horn and whatever else I've done to the car (see my blog) It will have 12 months MOT and 6 months tax

So what would anyone on here offer for it? (If it's good I'll take it)

Have you considered breaking it, if so i would take the springs :)

I'd never break it, haven't got the time, the springs haven't been installed yet, I just replaced the standard springs for the MOT but I'm saving my lowering springs til next year when insurance drops. When I say 'comes with lowering springs' I mean in the boot lol

Off topic here ,but would make that much of a difference to the insurance mate?

Off topic here ,but would make that much of a difference to the insurance mate?

It probably wouldn't up the insurance that much but I have absolutely no cash atm to pay for my raised premium.

I'm putting 6 months tax on it friday, figure with all the mods it's gotta be worth £350 I paid £300 for it standard with 3 months tax/ mot

Make me an offer, I wouldn't take a penny less than £350 as it has 12 months mot and 6 months tax and the springs alone are worth £100. I'd prefer more tbh but with the recession and whatnot I know I won't get much.

Would also trade for a road legal 125

am very intrested have you got any recent pics and is it solid underneath and on the cross member? Also im geussing you wont want to swap for a k10 cheers

It's literally just gone through an MOT so everything is solid, few scratches and dents here and there. I'll go get a pic now, I'm really only looking for cash as I've found a bike to buy.

DSC00002-2.jpg

DSC00003-2.jpg

DSC00004-3.jpg

£400 and I'll include my Eltax Atomic sub, Audioline amp, Fli 4AWG wiring kit, Kicker speakers and whatever DVD headunit I have spare

Under the bonnet is completely standard part from the massive air horn under there, I'll go get a pic of inside, I will include all the parts to set the interior back to standard as well

>

Attachments

• DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 292
Status