anyone have a pic of this?

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a pic of a micra on 13" wheels and is lowered by 40mm? Just want to see how it sits before i purchase a set of springs.

Thanks in advance!:)

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Mine is lowered on supers alloys it has about 60mm gap between tire and guard not sure how much lower it is though. Can post a pic tomorrow if i remember to take one.

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
Here you go
Picture9994.jpg

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
^ thanks for that, seems like im going to be needing more than 40mm drop for my likings..
what were you lowered on if you dont mind me asking?
i cant seem to find some coilovers:(

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
i have G4s they are cheap coilovers but hard to find the D2s or BCs are your best bet
product number of the d2s are n07 if that helps.

but cheap your best bet is lovell springs (drop about 40mm)

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"i have G4s they are cheap coilovers but hard to find the D2s or BCs are your best bet<BR>product number of the d2s are n07 if that helps.<BR><BR>but cheap your best bet is lovell springs (drop about 40mm)

You want to sell your G4s? pm me a price=D i'll seriously buy them.

Yeah i got offered a set of lovell springs with 40mm, hence why i was asking for a pic but after seeing that, i think i'll need lower.

i want it to sit just about the wheels

pleasee sell me your G4s:)

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"i only installed them on sunday. going to have to say no. lol

hahaha damn.
would these happen to be the ones decim8 used to own?
oh wells, was worth a try haha
if you find any others could you let me know;)
thanks

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
no the ones sikk11 was selling. due to shipping issues they took awhile to arrive but they went in and are sitting nicely might drop them lower when I get my new rims.

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
niiCk WROTE:

"^ thanks for that, seems like im going to be needing more than 40mm drop for my likings..

what were you lowered on if you dont mind me asking?

i cant seem to find some coilovers:(

They are 40mm lowered lovells.
I would prefer it a bit lower, especially now I have 14's on it but the other guys are right, any lower will require coilovers.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
hey nick, if u decide to go cut std springs, I have some already cut u can hav 4 free, I couldnt use them any more bcause my car is a country micra an I couldnt get up a few farm driveways, dont hav pics of them on car but they r probably the height ur after

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
previous owner (stepson) cut them and yes it was low and yes the car looked tuff and yes they were stiff, think he cut one coil first(not much difference) an then cut second and down it come

edit....didnt mention these b4 cause i thought i chucked em, just found em in boot of 1 of my wrecks

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"no the ones sikk11 was selling. due to shipping issues they took awhile to arrive but they went in and are sitting nicely might drop them lower when I get my new rims.

Ahh right, i asked him about those G4s and i was too late:(

Rudy WROTE:

"any lower than 30-40mm on micra shox creates problems with springs coming out of seats an extremly stiff ride, save up a bit an wait 4 some coilovers to come up an then b quick

Yeah i know about them popping out of the seating, will need to work that out.

nsm WROTE:

"Dont forget that anything lower than 1 1/2 or 40mm you will have trouble with insurance etc...<BR><BR>Nick...

I dont think the insurance will matter, ive never had any problems with all the cars ive had being lowered more than 50mm

Rudy WROTE:

"hey nick, if u decide to go cut std springs, I have some already cut u can hav 4 free, I couldnt use them any more bcause my car is a country micra an I couldnt get up a few farm driveways, dont hav pics of them on car but they r probably the height ur after

PM sent!
Thanks for that Rudy. Saves me from having to cut my own..
legend!

Back