*anyone Going Away For Christmas*

lauras_micra

Ex. Club Member
:grinning: Hi everyone well its not long to go now! I'm off to majorca for christmas and wondered if anyone else is going abroad and were !

laura

Off to tenerife for xmas then fly back on the 30th to go to Dublin for new years with the lads! cant wait.:laugh:

im going to visit family out there i fly back on the 26th then move out of home cant wait ! dont know what i'll do for new years yet

going to majorca isnt to costy but it means i have to sacrifice some other things ! and its hard as ive just brought a flat as well so i have to get everything for that as well!!

I went to florida after xmas 2003... saw the doomed colombia shuttle on the launch pad :s

Amazing place to go at xmas, really great temperatures and stable weather (feels like UK summer). Plus americans are lovely people and their roads are pretty fun.

Yeah, flights are expensive though, and boring too!!

I went to florida after xmas 2003... saw the doomed colombia shuttle on the launch pad :s

Yeah, flights are expensive though, and boring too!!

I saw discovery go up when I was there this year. Has to be one of the most amazing sites ever seeing the shuttle take off. Could hear it from around 40 miles away.

The flights we got were ok, they had loadsa diff films n TV shows on.

I love majorca but yu cant beat going to america ive been there several times and have booked to go to newyork for my 21st in just over a year cant wait!!! i just dont know what im going to be doing for new years

Hi hope everyone is looking forward to xmas well i landed in majorca this morning and it was raiming just like being at home in southampton!

Im surprised you got a flight! Gatwick & heathrow have cancelled hundreds due to fog

have a good break :)

Im surprised you got a flight! Gatwick & heathrow have cancelled hundreds due to fog

have a good break :)

Well i flew from bristol to be honest i wasnt even delayed i was really shocked that is want cancelled even though the fog was thick!! some flights though to edinburgh were cancelled from there !

Back