Anybody home?

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
seems to be very quiet these days in here?

has no one being doing anything with there k12's? No problems to tell us about or just anything regarding the k12!

Ive got some gossip. Varis have not released the carbon bonnet for the k12 yet. Strange though because ive seen pics of k12s with it on and posted a few of them on here.

I contact varis and they told me sorry we do not sell the carbon bonnet yet and we may not to the public. **eh what you talking about ive seen pics of it on march's already**

also ill be getting some new pics of my k12 loaded up on saturday. I'll be able to show off my new mods...all 2 of them.

yeh i was thinking its gone a bit quiet round here on the k12 front

gonna take some pics of my 160 at the weekend now iv found that pesky digi camera

ill have to mail them to a member to post up for me

worth doing now iv got my new clusters and pipe and a couple of few other small mods

;]

ok ill sign up for that thanks

the cars a bit dirty at the mo and iv my back out so ill get the missus to wash it for the pics on sat he he

It has been quite quiet, managed to wake up the neightbours this morning in my k12, as very frosty in edinburgh and the car needed a good kick to start it ha ha

Back