Another north-east member,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Ex. Club Member
allo everyone just singed up, just thought i would introduce myself and show you guys my k11,
my.php

my.php

my.php

thanks had my arty head on lol, katie you got the same K11 as me? mines a bit sick at the mo, i live at kenton just outside Newcastle btw, but the wench lives at whitley bay so im round there most of the time where are you guy's from?

Yep Kenny, Until friday im in washington, friday onwards i live in Durham LOL

My fellas from up that way so i regonised the pictures in a shot.... and aye, same lil K11, im liking your wheels

Welcome to the club! Woo hoo another north easter. I'm from Easington just outside Peterlee, but work in Sunderland.

yo, its martin (form the strip), bout time you got on here good pic of the car next time ure down the coast dont just toot pull up!!!! lol if ya car still nakad a can have a look at it for ya if ya like.

hi martin alrite? aye i will pull up next time dude, the mod's i have done so far,
lowerd 35mm on gmax springs,
15'' kei velocty's look like volks tho JDM yo! :upside:
golf vr6 splitter soon to go when i can get coily's
stainless cat back system with suttle twin tailpipe, air filter,
black roof,
super s seats, si dials with tacho,
D.I.Y dark lights,
a few decals here and there.
its my first car so i love it but i just need a throttle body because i got the famous problem, then i can spend more monney modding i want coilovers but everyone on here is selling at the wrong time :down:, then want my wheels powder coated a bit darker, and a red bride seat :k11motors

WoW i love the look of that i really do, ive been toying with the idea of smoothing my boot and bad boying the bonnet or painting the bonnet and roof black and after seeing your roof its gotta be done it looks well smart.

Any more plans for the car?

Welcome bt the way... :D

Thanks for the comments and the warm welcome guys :) , just been checking out pics on here theres some realy realy nice micra's about on here!, tom that sounds like a good idea i love a smooth micra it suits the car, i have plans for more power i would have cg13 power! but i got coilpack's and i think i have to change the ecu, and basicly start from scratch ? i have some march rear lights just need to re wire them, and a sr spoiler but needs painting :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back