Alloys

tave9upu.jpg
can you tell from this how big these are?

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Nice thanks, I know it's a bit of a long shot getting answers on a Sunday morning but thanks mate

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

45's are indeed better, just got a set of Nexen N6000 in 45 profile for 200 quid fitted, they are so much more sure footed in corners, and my speedo is now almost spot on compared to the 50 series i had before, they got some good reviews online too, not bad for a budget tyre.

Interestingly enough I just got 195/50/15 for my 2 fronts as my toyo's were almost smooth ;)

Look a lot better actually fills the arch better aswell so I might get 195/50/15s all round when I get some cash together

Interestingly enough I just got 195/50/15 for my 2 fronts as my toyo's were almost smooth ;)

Look a lot better actually fills the arch better aswell so I might get 195/50/15s all round when I get some cash together
Well I took the tires off of these at the weekend. Then my mate came over a min ago and said you should of test fitted them first :O I put them on another micra in the scrap yard and they didn't poke, but the steering wheel was locked so could test full lock :S I'm worried now

Sent from BCM HQ

I'm with Scott ere Steve. I personally hated 195/50's made my car feel super sluggish

Each to their own though as they say. 195/55 is a defo no for me. Might as well put a low pro 16" if you're gonna go that big.

You got a 1l box too?

My test was on a facelift 1l box. I know the 5th in that is longer iirc so that may haze my judgement.

Dunno what they'll be like on a 1.3 box though...

Back