• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Alfa RoMICRA"

@enuo -is that what we call it nowadays? And your only thinking of the worst, you sound like the police with all the what if's

@karl- your hardly ever by yourself though, yes you can argue at midnight on a country road its clear but is it really....

Adams made his choice and i understand why, ive recently removed mine due to a broken bulb and stock bulbs are pish!

Sorry, but some of us have seen things in life that made us give up those rose tinted glasses.
Do what you guys want, I get enough of this **** from work trying to get people to follow rules I don't need it here too. I don't care anymore.

@karl- your hardly ever by yourself though, yes you can argue at midnight on a country road its clear but is it really....

That's a fair argument, but I'm not going to do anything that endangers the safety of other road users just because it looks cool.

That's a fair argument, but I'm not going to do anything that endangers the safety of other road users just because it looks cool.

I haven't got them because they look cool I've got them so I can see where I'm going, thanks stanni you said what I was trying to say :) but in all honesty guys I know its iligal and I could possibly blind hurt or kill someone and its doesn't make me feel great but hey I feel safe and that's what matters to me.

Back