Air Condition ----------------------

Hi guys, a question to ask, as above!!! how easy is it to fit Air Conditioning n the K11 and also how bits/whats needed?

Am contemplating to have air condition in my car !!!

Cheers

J

Not worth the hassle when you use it a couple days a year. :/

Hi guys, a question to ask, as above!!! how easy is it to fit Air Conditioning n the K11 and also how bits/whats needed?

Am contemplating to have air condition in my car !!!

Cheers

J

Hi sulur, how you doing mate?? Yeah I have thought about it regarding only 2 days summer in the UK

But I guess its a luxury item knowing I've got it all bolted on my car and ready for use if needed etc!!

Cheers

J

Hi sulur, how you doing mate?? Yeah I have thought about it regarding only 2 days summer in the UK

But I guess its a luxury item knowing I've got it all bolted on my car and ready for use if needed etc!!

Cheers

J

I'm good bud, good to hear from you.

Yeh it's a luxury but it can be a real hassle to install. I considered it myself but after looking into it for a while the luxury wasn't worth it.

Have a look on the au micra forum some people on there have done it.

Hi sulur, thanks for the micra AU input, ill do some search on it and see if it convinces me to scrap the idea, however for now if anyone has a complete Air Conditioning kit the wanna sell them am interested if price is right!

Cheers

J

Back