• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Heating & air conditioning Micra K11

Hi
My name is Claudio and I am new, first of all, I greet everyone and I appreciate this space to find solutions!

Since a month ago I have a Micra K11 of 97. It does not turn on the heating fan and neither does the air conditioning. Take out the fan and connect it directly to the battery and it works. The fuses on the steering wheel side are correct. I found a resistance next to the fan, but I do not know if it is in good condition, as I can see. I made a jump in the resistance socket but the fan does not spin. What else can I verify? And also, that the air conditioning does not work has to do with the fan that does not work?
I hope for help, thank you!

Sorry for my bad english

Welcome Claudio! Your English is brilliant, there’s no need to apologise. I hope you get all the help you need from this group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ac is switched with the fan so No fan is No ac.

The heater resistor card goes bad alot. Best way to test iT would be with a multimeter. Measure voltage on the plug And test the card for continuity

OP
OP
C
Ac is switched with the fan so No fan is No ac.

The heater resistor card goes bad alot. Best way to test iT would be with a multimeter. Measure voltage on the plug And test the card for continuity

I have already measured the voltage at the fan terminal and it does not arrive. Also measured the continuity of the card and is Ok. What else can I do?
Thank you!!

OP
OP
C
Revisé todos los fusibles que están al lado del volante y están bien. No sé si hay fusibles en otro lugar o en algún relé, no tengo el manual del auto

OP
OP
C
I think i had that for diner. (I have no idea what youre saying)

Hahahahaha, Sorry, I wrote in spanish :confused:
I checked all the fuses that are next to the steering wheel and they are fine. I do not know if there are fuses in another place or in some relay, I do not have the manual of the car.