Air bag warning light flashing

yamaimo

Ex. Club Member
Hi, I was taking the dashboard off which involved taking the steering wheel off this weekend. This afternoon I was putting back minimum parts for weekday. As I turned the ignition key the airbag warning light started flashing. I rebuilt the steering components again in case of bad connection or some sort. However I don't have any luck so far. I checked fault log but there is none. Is there anything I should have checked out?

yamaimo

Hi if you do not have one get yourself a Haynes manual they are the "bible" concerning everything to do with the maintenance, stripping down and rebuilding of K11's! :)

Andy :D

Andy,

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes I do have a haynes manual for myself since my first K11. Well, I have two in fact :p. Unfortunately the book relies on phrase of "leave it for professionals" too often. Air bag warning light reset was one of those things I guess. This forum is always resourceful and helpful to me. I tried Japanese March and European Micra methods both. I didn't notice quick enough to see which one worked on my 2001 Bosch ECU but it sorted my car. I used to have k11 electric maintenance manual for garage but I misplaced it when I moved. I wonder if anyone has a copy in this forum.......

Back