adjustable length panhard.

cisco

» CMF Member
And note: If you're buying from Whiteline's crappy webstore, it won't work if you do the following:
- Have payment address in one country but shipping address to another country. I.e. I was buying something to have shipping to my friend in Japan. The next day they contacted me and said its against their policy and had to cancel my sale. The cheap webstore doesn't tell you that when you first enter in the data.
- Enter your PO BOX as your postage address. They said that they don't send to PO Boxes. Again, the cheap webstore doesn't tell you that when you're entering in the data.

So I made 2 attempted sales, both took a day each until you hear back from them via email. So after 2-3 days, I still couldn't make an order.

Then they told me to go to Autobarn and order it anyway and basically weren't interested in completing the order directly themselves.

So I went to Autobarn and turns out its also much cheaper. The part on the webstore was $106+GST+POSTAGE, but at Autobarn it was $106 TOTAL INC GST. So I will never deal directly with Whiteline again for sales/retail.

They are great manufactures of excellent parts, but as for sales and ordering, they can't get it right.

CMF_elx

» CMF Member
Hey good news for me. My auntie is going to Australia in october. Do whiteline stock panhards or do i have to order in advance? Also how much is an adjustable panhard for micra? I couldn't find out on the website, it was not very informative. Im from the uk so this should save me a fortune on shipping :)

CMF_elx

» CMF Member
Im confused i have no idea what part im looking for on the whiteline website. Do they only do mail order or do they have an outlet. Could someone please help me find the correct product number. I should be getting my springs in about a week but ill have to wait until october for my panhard rod. England sucks you cant buy many micra parts.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi elx,

Whiteline stuff seems to be available in the UK from.
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk
Might be worth talking to them ?.

As Cisco mentioned Whiteline stuff in australia is available from "Autobarn"... they have quite a few stores around australia. www.autobarn.com.au

If you go to www.whiteline.com.au, select "your car", then "nissan" there is a PDF file for the Micra which includes part numbers. The panhard rod seems to be KPR025.

Sorry not sure about the current price.... good luck.

Back