adding eye brows, indicators and new gear stick

hey guys, im new to tha game. got eye brows and clear idicator lens for my micra, is there any specific way to put these on? like i said im new to the game :confused: by thew way its a 2001 shape micra k11. i also got a new gear stick, do i just yank the original one off or unscrew it?

Gear knobs screws off, can be hard to first move it.
Eye brows should clip on one way only (but don't quote me)
Indicators just clip out and you plug in new ones.

These should be easy enough

Welcome to the club!

welcome mate...

indicators come out by forcing left or right (cant remember) then pop out.
you may have to undo the wheel arch plastic to get to connector,(esy enough)

gear knob is hell to take off... but its just getting it going thats hard...
the best way is to sit in passenger seat, back to window knees on seat...
interlace your fingers and hook over knob... hold tight and tur anti-clockwise... slow at first to see if it gives... if not just keep snapping at it..
once it gives it just screws off..

cant help with eyebrows im afraid...

welcom mate... meanmicra:)

micra_k11 [url said:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=223593&categoryId=38206&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=38206&crumb=33967-38206&varient=&CarSelectorCatalogId=[/url]

dont get them from halfords most other shops well them for £10 or less

universal ones... ummm...
yeh,but no, but yeh,but no, but yeh,but no, but yes maybe...

they fit most cars but are sticky back iirc... and can be annoying to change bulbs...

but ultimately yes they will fit...

depends whether you have circle or oval indicators

i used almera clear ones which was a straight swop with mine same plug and everything £25

not many universal things for cars are suitable and when you think about it theres lots of variation btween cars
universal means it will fit anything (which in actual fact when it comes to cars, it wont)

Back