Any Retro gamers out there?

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
Hey there, im moving house soon so i gotta get rid of some stuff,its my old retro collection some of you might be interested and some not lol. Offers on everything:

Mega cd 2 (with mega drive) and a few games
Original gameboy with both covers (grey)
Original gameboy with both covers (black)
gameboy pocket with rechargable battery pack (see thru)
original american ds which plays any games
N64 needs a new controller as the one i got is kinda dodgy
gamecube with gameboy player
i also have tons of gameboy games so if you want a specific one just ask.
To be honest i'll doubt anyone would be interested but its worth a try anyways cheers (Y)

Oh i forgot i also have a game gear which im currently repairing so might be willing to sell that

Hey there, im moving house soon so i gotta get rid of some stuff,its my old retro collection some of you might be interested and some not lol. Offers on everything:

Mega cd 2 (with mega drive) and a few games
Original gameboy with both covers (grey)
Original gameboy with both covers (black)
gameboy pocket with rechargable battery pack (see thru)
original american ds which plays any games
N64 needs a new controller as the one i got is kinda dodgy
gamecube with gameboy player
i also have tons of gameboy games so if you want a specific one just ask.
To be honest i'll doubt anyone would be interested but its worth a try anyways cheers (Y)

Oh i forgot i also have a game gear which im currently repairing so might be willing to sell that

hey ya, i am a massive retro fan, i am just putting together my collection of nintendos, just need the Wii and i have them all.

do you have any pics of the gameboys, and would you sell the game cube gameboy player seperatly?

how much are you wanting for them?

I have a pretty nice "collection" (I don't like this word since I'm still playing with those games), I'll post pictures

THE french retro gaming association :http://www.mo5.com

Btw, does some people here are playing SF4 on xblive ?

Cheers

Seb

i dont have ant pics of the gameboys at the min, the pocket is immaculate looka like new , the black one was missing the back but has a grey one that has been sprayed and the grey one is good condition but has a couple of scratches on the screen. Do you have any nes for sale?
make me an offer on the gameboy player wirst i can say is no.

Update i have repaired the game gear, works great

i dont have ant pics of the gameboys at the min, the pocket is immaculate looka like new , the black one was missing the back but has a grey one that has been sprayed and the grey one is good condition but has a couple of scratches on the screen. Do you have any nes for sale?
make me an offer on the gameboy player wirst i can say is no.

Update i have repaired the game gear, works great

i really don't know what to offer, i dont want to insult you, i don't know what these things are worth. maybe £25 for the gameboys and gameboy player?

what are you after nes wise? i picked one up off ebay for about £12 with controllers and games

i dont have a car lol

its gonna take a while to walk then lol

i am not sure if i can do a swap with a nes, i will have to look into it, i am coming back to the uk for a bit to collect some of my stuff, i will see if there is a nes there

Back