About Time We Introduced Ourselves and Our Car

Hello to everyone :upside:

First of all, We have been a member of this Club since March and we have never properly introduced overselves and the car so thought is was about time i did (Y).

So to start, Me and my brother are 17 and are both doing Mechanics at college, already done our 1st year, been working with cars since i can remember :grinning:

Now about the car:
We bought a 1996 Micra S 1.0 16v in Black in December 2009 as a Non Runner with Slight Frontal Damage. Couldn't get it till Mid January 2010 due to the bad weather :(. Swapped over some bits and damaged panels, but still wouldn't work and after a lot of searching found the problem - The NATS/Immboiliser was engaged grr - and sorted it by swapping over the entire NATS Version 2 wiring loom to a Nats Version 1 wiring loom and after it not running for 9 or 10 months :eek:, We finally got it running :cool: Started up straight up 1st turn of the key (Y) Was well suprised :laugh:

I'll start a blog for it it think, not much will be happening for a while as we still need to pass our test :(

good ending ,i feel happy for your victory
you trying not to say your a twin?
black k11's are stuning to look at------it seems every difrunt color brings a slight change in the way the k11 body looks
test? no probs just practice lots

Yea i am a Twin Unfortunately ;), at first we really didn't want to get a Micra, but when we saw this Micra both are opinions were changed (Y). Cheers R Reg and Frank, I think i will do a blog in a few days (Y)

Back