A/F ratio gauge install

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
just wondering if anyone has fitted an air fuel ratio gauge to their micra and could tell me which wire it is comming from the O2 sensor that takes the reading.. my one has 2 white wires and a black one..

thanks in advance :)

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
connect to anyone of the white wires.

Attachments

• 26328.jpg
    26328.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 37

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
mine working fine, what sort of gauge have you got?

plan on installing any more gauges?

Attachments

• 26329.jpg
    26329.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 27

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
jaxx WROTE:

"mine working fine, what sort of gauge have you got?<BR><BR>plan on installing any more gauges?

its an option tuning AF ratio gauge and im also planing on putting a fuel pressure gauge in

thanks for the help guys!!

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
if you have only got one wire then that makes things simple. pressume you just connect the A/F ratio gauge signal wire to the single o2 wire.

gauges i have:

tacho - installed
A/F ratio - installed
Volts - installed
boost - installed
water temp - not installed!
oil temp - not installed!

if anyones got a nice simple way of helping me connect those last 2 i would appreciate it. mechanic mentioned someting about a spacer plate under my oil filter???????

water sound simple, but any one done it before?

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
hey jaxx yeh the water is simpleyou just need the correct sender for the gauge.... there is a few ways to install them... i have used the original wiring and cut the wire at the back of the dash for the original one and made it longer to go to where the new gauge is.... or run a new wire into the engine bay....

the first is neeter and easier. it just depends if you want to keep the original dash gauge or not

Back