A clean and shiny Camper (56k warning)

James

Chairman
Title says it all really, had a real go at cleaning it. Plans for next weekend: T-Cut, Gunk engine, oil change, new air filter, new spark plugs :)

mini-PICT0497.JPG

mini-PICT0498.JPG

mini-PICT0499.JPG

mini-PICT0500.JPG

mini-PICT0501.JPG

mini-PICT0502.JPG

mini-PICT0503.JPG

mini-PICT0504.JPG

mini-PICT0505.JPG

mini-PICT0507.JPG

mini-PICT0508.JPG

mini-PICT0509.JPG

mini-PICT0510.JPG

The final (for the moment) resting place of the BAPmobile:
mini-PICT0511.JPG

mini-PICT0512.JPG

James :)

It will be there :D

And a thank you to my uncle for letting me take up a garage space, and a space behind his car - no room at my house for 3 Micras, hehe :)

looks bloody awesome mate!! What you doing with the red mirrors on the bap? Im interested!

Arnold

You not thought about putting the facelft gear on?? Think it would make the world of difference. Up to you obviously but personally I think it would work nicely. :D

micra man said:
You not thought about putting the facelft gear on?? Think it would make the world of difference. Up to you obviously but personally I think it would work nicely. :D
Yeah that was the plan :)

looks good, i suppose your a happy camper now :laugh:

going a bit fast thou from that pic of the speedo, hehe

According to Andy B, it wont get above 70 being an auto 1.0 :doh: Ah well, it doesn't need to be fast when it looks like that :D

James said:
According to Andy B, it wont get above 70 being an auto 1.0 :doh: Ah well, it doesn't need to be fast when it looks like that :D

No need to drive it fast anyway! You'll be wanting to let everyone see it when you crusing up to JAE anyway. Thats my plan anyway!

Yeah :D

Maybe I should be getting some Micra.org.uk stickers made up instead of MicraSportsClub.co.uk for the camper ;)

Oh and it should be getting a full respray before JAE (nothing special like metallics etc though) :cool:

Back