photo of car.

Attachments

• 63409.jpg
    63409.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 20

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Does the pump look like this?

It should have only one pump to do both the front and back, rather than two pumps (one for each). I'm just checking, because last time I bought one from a micra it didn't end up fitting because they appear to have changed the pump set up over the years.

Attachments

• 63468.jpg
    63468.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 19

CMF_robert sutton

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"robert sutton WROTE:<BR><BR>"
LowMicra WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"How much for the battery with the clips for the fuse box? Sent to Brisbane postcode 4123"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>do you mean the battery base with fuse box clips. bob."</DIV><BR><BR>Yeah mate that's the one :)

hi. postage will be around $13. say $15 for the base so $28 all up delivered. bob.

CMF_robert sutton

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"Does the pump look like this?<BR><BR>It should have only one pump to do both the front and back, rather than two pumps (one for each). I'm just checking, because last time I bought one from a micra it didn't end up fitting because they appear to have changed the pump set up over the years.

hi. pump looks identical to the photo. works great. has roo transpar written on the white section. $6 pack and post aust wide or pickup from wolli creek 2205. bob.

CMF_robert sutton

» CMF Member
robert sutton WROTE:

"LowMicra WROTE:<BR><BR>"
robert sutton WROTE:<BR><BR>"<BR>
LowMicra WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"How much for the battery with the clips for the fuse box? Sent to Brisbane postcode 4123"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>do you mean the battery base with fuse box clips. bob."</DIV><BR><BR>Yeah mate that's the one :) "</DIV><BR><BR>hi. postage will be around $13. say $15 for the base so $28 all up delivered. bob.

LowMicra WROTE:

"robert sutton WROTE:<BR><BR>"
LowMicra WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"
robert sutton WROTE:<BR><BR>"<BR><BR>
LowMicra WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"How much for the battery with the clips for the fuse box? Sent to Brisbane postcode 4123"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>do you mean the battery base with fuse box clips. bob."</DIV><BR><BR>Yeah mate that's the one :) "</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>hi. postage will be around $13. say $15 for the base so $28 all up delivered. bob."</DIV><BR><BR>Pm sent

hi. have removed base from car. good sound condition. 1 double and 2 single mount brackets to carry 2 fuse boxes. bob.

Back