93 K11 Super S Wheels.......

C

chrismc

Im after a set of standard wheels (with good tyres) to replace my knackered O.E 5 spokes (in need of refurb)

Looking for Steelies with O.E wheel trims (same as SLX trims IIRC?)

Someone must have a set laying about that are surplus, due to upgrading to Alloys....

i have a set with not very goos tyres but with the wheel trims you are after (i think) if you want i can post a pic. you can have them for nearly nothing

Go for it mate.....il have a look!

Any chance you can tell me what size the tyres are too?

Can you post a pic & where abouts are you???

Ive got a spare set of 155/65/13s sat in my shed, so im sure i could gety them swapped on...

Cheers.....

Stuart said:
However just realised your in swindon i quite regularly go down that way if that helps i'll be near bath

Ideal!! Guess what??

I picked my Micra up from Hatfield on Friday:laugh:

Stuart said:
Wasnt a red one on e-bay was? L*** ULK (something like that)
and isnt hatfield a complete dive??

Yes thats the one!! Looked a right shed, but its polished up lovely! Goes well too. Dont like the Nissan Alloys though:sick:

Hence i want to go back to steelies with some -40mm springs!!

Already got a tailgate/bonnet & mirrors on the way. Bumpers to source & it will be pretty tidy TBH...:laugh:

Was good fun driving up in my mates 1900 mk1 Golf Gti (standard looking minter!!), but yes, hatfield isnt the best

Well depending on the condition of those wheels i'll do you a swap. Shame really you should have said and i could have met up with you.
ps. i was bidding on that car too lol

Would need to hold on to the alloys whilst i got my decent tyres swapped on, but could let you have them after, no problem!

any pics of the steels/trims yet??

P1010032.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

sorry about the wait mate just been busy

Thats the fellas!!!!

Are the tyres road legal??...& how much are you looking at for the 4?

Stuart said:
straight swap for your old ones will be cool :)
and yeh the tyres are all legal

As said previously, I cannot do a straight swap as i have a set of decent tyres to fit to your wheels & the alloys are still on the car...

Can let you have them at a later date though....

If you want paying for your wheels in the mean time...let me know!

well just a small amount like a deposit or something would be enough but as can be seen in the k11 section my head gasket has just gone so it may take sometime til i head down your way but if your willing to wait then they arent going anywhere

Back