8 awg power and earth cable

fox1983

Deactivated Account
i need about 3 metres of power cable and 2 metres of earth for my audio install not to expensive and not to much on postage if anyones got any can you let me know other wise il have to get some from halfords and they will rip me off
thanks

ps repitisir if u see this let me know as i expect you will have some lyin around.

Doh, I've just used my spare stuff up unfortunately, running an extra cable for more equipment!

Ebay might be a good bet :)

I think I may have some, I'll check tomorrow.

I know I have about 2 metres of 0awg, but I may have some smaller lying about too.

Kev

ok kev if you can let me know asap going to find out price from halfords and get my power cap terminal but if you have some for me that i can have cheaper will appreciate it

it would be cheaper to just get it in frauds, its only a quid a meter or so! Whoever sells it on here would have to charge postage & packaging too, not worth the cost.

halfords its 2.50 p metre for power and 2.25 per metre for earth so yer probably better off getting it there but at the mo i cant find terminals to fit so may have to get 4 awg instead.

i cant find terminals to fit s.

Have you looked? Ebay & Maplin's have them. Also, that cable is more expensive than the halfrauds here, but still not bad. You may aswell just buy new stuff and do the job properley, instead of as cheap as u can

Back