4x100 25mm Billet Wheel Spacers From Japan!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, Here is the only way to fit spacers safely to your car. These are bolt on so are heaps safer than the slip on ones. These are 25mm thick and will give your car an awesome and agressive stance. A wider track will also give better handling. $110 delivered anywhere in australia. Made in Japan from billet aluminium.
28102009140-1.jpg

28102009141.jpg

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"You can buy them from a few places brand new for the price he was asking so look around. You wil find them

I paid 80 bucks for my 25mm bolt ons for my skyline

hi sikk11, im trying to make out the purpose of your post, but are you implying that i ripped the guy off?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"You can buy them from a few places brand new for the price he was asking so look around. You wil find them

I paid 80 bucks for my 25mm bolt ons for my skyline

hi sikk11, im trying to make out the purpose of your post, but are you implying that i ripped the guy off?

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
it's all good GTRHOLIC... i'm not feeling ripped off mate... i paid the same price for 15mm spacers from japan.. wouldn't consider locally produced **** anyways>>>would rather pay that bit extra for quality! i wouldn't take to heart what sikK11 says anyways, after all, he thinks G4 coilovers are the business... BAHAHA! : P

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
No GTR i am just saying they are out there for cheaper if you wanna look and wait. The fact that these were good quality and local in no way was i saying you ripped anyone off at that price.

As for Mr Kovert i dont think they are the **** i just think they are a cheaper alternative to 3000 dollar coilovers which give a better handling advantage over king springs etc. Cool glad we got that sorted seen as though you could not just except ones opinion prior to this conversation via the internet.

So we can move one now yeah?

Back