[SOLD] 4x 15" FOX Alloys Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was going to fit these to my micra, but seeing as i dont get my bursary from university anymore i need to sell them (that and so i can clear out the garage ;-))

just want to break even on them so £50 picked up from stockport/manchester

4x100
et 35 -> offset
centre bore 60.1mm

All 4 alloys have kurbing to the edges, and a few marks on the spokes.
All 4 have centre badges (but they have seen better days.)

No tyres

would also think about trading for a set of stock 13" nissan alloys with money to help (tyres not necessary).

stew

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    670.5 KB · Views: 498
BUMP

Price drop now to £40 OBO nothing wrong with alloys bar a few scrapes which were there when i got them, just need tyres and if you are around manchester/stockport area there is a place in macclesfield which will fit 4 195/45/15 tyres (Nankang NSII) for about £160.

i need these gone and really want a set of SR alloys :D

really after a set of super s or sr alloys, the plain 13's as the car is my mums, i am just making it less of a granny mobile :D

Ahh ok, well i got away with stating them as factory fitted alloys even though i admited they where from a seat.
Would you post your alloys if so how much?

Ahh ok, well i got away with stating them as factory fitted alloys even though i admited they where from a seat.
Would you post your alloys if so how much?

ideally dont want to post them as it will be loads of hassle, and width as far as i can remember is 6.5jx15

first decent offer with pick up will get these, hopefully going to pick myself up some super s alloys soon so need these gone!!

pick up is in the stockport/manchester area but can travel a bit if needs be (bit extra money for fuel ;-))

ill have them without fail if you can wait till the 30th mate?

Aye, I should be able to hold onto them until then :)

Really wished that I could of used them on my micra but without lowering it, it would look rediculous but anyway, picking up some 13" so all is good, just wished they came up when I bought them originally ;-)

cheers bud well i will defiantly come for them on the 30th then bud ill pm you closer to the time for the address. cheers mate (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back