40mm+ lowering springs

B14KLR

Ex. Club Member
i have recently bought a set of eibach spings and shocks but the car still isnt low enough for my liking. im on 16's and the gap between the wheel and arch is not close enough! anyone have a set of springs like this for sale? or know where i can find some? can't afford coilovers and im more than happy with the new ride handling dont get me wrong, just doesn't look low enough. dont really fancy chopping springs either. thanks all. Tom

you do realise that your springs won't have settled in yet!?! therefore they prob aren't as low as they will be in a few weeks. Especially on 16's. I'd wait for a bit if i were you!

i took the car for a good 5 mile hard drive at 4.30 am on sat mornin (cars got no t&t) and its been sat bout a month before that and obviously a few days since. it has settled somewhat, but i dont think shes gonna go much further! probs want £70-£80 for springs as they are virtually brand new.

Join team slammed (get coilovers)

and driving without tax etc is stupid! Your licence is at risk for driving without tax/mot, especially if the car is sorned. Your insurance wouldn't be valid either

This is mine lowered 35mm at the rear and around 45mm at the front (according to the measured spring free length) this is after a couple of months settling in.
9-march%20090.jpg
I think these are low enough, but didnt look anywhere near as low when I first fitted them.

http://www.micra.org.uk/imagehosting/1827471d1d139c412.jpg
800x600 limit please

i'd say thats pretty spam on the same height as mine, not really low enough for me. ye i was well aware of the risks of taking the car out, hence 4.30 am, i even slept in my car at work (where the car is kept). i don't think i've ever been that cold for that long lol. also seeing as i pretty much drive for a living i had to really consider, but i could see no other way!

Back