400bhp clio!!

lol just a matter of time before it bursts into flames :D like the V6 clios keep doing :D:D

lol, Someone I know wrote theirs of while racing a Ferrari, the funny thing was he diddent crash, he just destroyed the pistons...lol

if his spent so much money on the car obvisiously he isnt going to just run it on street tyres!

what dave means here is lil bandit runs on street tyres, i believe due to his mate... not having enough space in his boot for them i heard once.

he has 14.5 inch wide MT slicks i think and running his street tyres lil bandit still score high elevens?

correct me if im wrong here dave :D

pepper

Quote from ebay site...

"IT HAS RUN A 12.0 sec QUARTER MILE @ 122 mph"

Nice time, but next time try it on street tyres and see what happens!

and little B is road legal, where as that is just a shell... Bandit kicks rear!!

what dave means here is lil bandit runs on street tyres, i believe due to his mate... not having enough space in his boot for them i heard once.

he has 14.5 inch wide MT slicks i think and running his street tyres lil bandit still score high elevens?

correct me if im wrong here dave :D

pepper

I have slicks for next year, as I want to see the difference a good tyre and track will make.

Best for me is 12.18 @ 126.8 with virtually no traction in 1st or 2nd.

The slicks he has are 8" wide.

Dave

That was rolling roaded close to where i live!! Actually its the place that mapped my uncles golf! The guy who runs the place does actually work with race engines too, he had a few gorg race cars knocking about!

JK

Back