4 SALE K11 MICRA

CMF_twiztid_micra

» CMF Member
Ok guys so I have to sell my Micra to sought out some finacial issues so here she is.

Nissan Micra K11 1995
1.3l DOHC 5 Speed Manual
Extractors
Nismo Front Bar
HID Head Lights
G4 Coil Overs
Front Strut Brace
Front Camber Adjuster Bolts
Front White Line Sway Bar
Rear White Line Sway Bar
Rear White Line Torsion Bar

Now for the bad:

Needs new front windscreen
Needs new rear muffler
Has no back seats or trim
Needs gearbox fluid
Only has two centre line mags

Looking for $1500

Contact me via here or on my mobile 0404234883 after 6 p.m
Inspections Welcome
Vehicle located in Doveton Vic.

Attachments

• 63341.jpg
    63341.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 21

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
if your willing to part out i will happily take:
- Nismo Front Bar
- G4 Coil Overs
- wheels (all 4)
- taillights (for a side project of mine ;))

thats pretty much all parted out right there :p then the rest of the parts will easily get u over ur asking price...

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
punty you should check how 'nismo' that front bar is before you hand over cash. looks like a super s bar to me.

on another note always thought the extractors on this car were cool though good luck with the sale

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
Is it really like the 4th time in some crazy short time this car has now been sold and re-sold?, surely it's a joke, or the car has some crazy bad faults that make everyone desperate to get rid of it.

Part it out and let it die, something changing hands so much is not a good sign.

CMF_twiztid_micra

» CMF Member
The car is great, it just needs some rough edges cleaned up to be an awsome car, as stated I'm selling it not cause I want to but cause I have to, I wanna keep it but right now it's not viable, so please serious offers or else I'm gonna haver to chuck it on Ebay which I don't wanna do.

Attachments

• 63365.jpg
    63365.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 22

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:

"punty you should check how 'nismo' that front bar is before you hand over cash. looks like a super s bar to me.

on another note always thought the extractors on this car were cool though good luck with the sale

That "Nismo" bar looks like the Jap-Spec Super S front bar. The place reserved for Japanese number plates is a lot smaller than the Aussie/Euro ones.

Back