4 Point Harnesses

hi guys,
just thought it was worth a try... have done a search on buy and sell and couldnt find anything.
i need a pair of 4 point harnesses, road legal if possible. red or black if possible.
thanks alot,
Noddie

Ive got a set of exactly the same ones as the link above, 4x point Red Sabelts.. for 50 the pair,

With 4 sabelt pads..

not the ones on ebay atm are they?
EDIT.
Just seen that the ones on ebay have bids on so i guess you wouldnt have offered them to me:D
sorry mate.

will have to get back to you on that mate, got to go shopping now and need time to think about it. sounds good though.
Ed

they are a bit much money for me at the moment, am quite poor, might just stick with the stock belts for a bit, thanks anyway mate.

I've been doing lots of searching for 4 points recently. That's pretty much the going rate for a single set! Sparco, Cobreau etc all charge over £100 a pair, so Kristian's price is very good. I'd have snapped them up myself but i'm not after red ones

I've been doing lots of searching for 4 points recently. That's pretty much the going rate for a single set! Sparco, Cobreau etc all charge over £100 a pair, so Kristian's price is very good. I'd have snapped them up myself but i'm not after red ones

i have come to the same conclusion, i was under the impression i would come accross some bargain pair for about £10 but i have realised that that is not going to happen and anyway, i need them to save my life (so no scrimping).

I spoke to Corbeau and they told me in the UK, they make Luke Harnesses, which are a bit cheaper than Sparco, but still top quality. Might be worth a look.

Back