30 LITRES GOT ME 500KMS

CMF_MALLIE

» CMF Member
Well it's offical, the last time I filled my Micra I put in exactly 30 litres and I got 500kms out of it which isn't a bad run really.

I think with today's petrol prices little cars such as the Micra are getting a lot more respect.

A few guys at work who drive V6 and V8 Commodores and Falcons hang their heads in shame at the moment. LOL

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
I've gotten over 600km's out of my micra, consuming about 35ltrs.

it's a 40ltr tank (10ltr is reserve, or fuel light comes on when you get to about 10ltrs left)

I average 540+ a tank. :)

CMF_route

» CMF Member
aaron, my FC is around there too.
what are the mods that you've done? for me its just exhaust and flywheel. Revs are kept from 2.5 - 3. Could it be my fuel regulator? I'm thinking of apexi SAFC to help improve my FC.

CMF_RedRacer

» CMF Member
On average we get around 500-600 km for every 40liters depending on how hard we drive the Micra albeit we dont quite have an extensive list of performance mods yet, I hope the FC does not get too bad...

CMF_Vibe7777

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

How come u get all these mileage, i get only 300kms with 30 lts fuel, however my driving is very very HARD and my K11 is automatic.

Vibe777

CMF_1300supers

» CMF Member
Ghetto are you sure that when the fuel light turn on you still have 10litres?? I know the tank should have 42l of capacity but honestly i dont believe and i dont want to try getting out of fuel... but the truth its that i never manage to get more than 32litres filling the tank!!!

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
i put petrol in when it was at top of red on guage. i put in 21 litres (half a tank) the guage ended up way above the 3/4 full mark. this indicates how much fuel is in the tank when it appears to be hardly any. its actually a lot.

Back