3 Door Wind Deflector ----------------------

I have those... (used to be Skymera's)... they're pretty good...although the sticky bits have got less sticky...I'll just cut up some sticky fixers and they should stay put...

Nice, nice, can k ask how are they fitted? Magpie42, you mention that the sticky bits got le,ss sticky, does that means there stuck on with double sided stick pads or strips ? Meaning they can be stolen or accidently ripped of in a car wash lol etc???

Cheers

J

I got these, pretty tight fitting IMO without even using the sticky pads (you have to bend them a little to get them into the frame and then when they straighten they fit quite well).

I agree with Magpie above, even when new the sticky pads are pathetic, but I popped the clips on top the window (spikey side face inside the car), wound the window up it held it in place without catching on the window. Although others on here have said they haven't used the clips.

For just under £30 you can't really go wrong :)

I was thinking of getting a set of these too, but wasn't sure if they were the stick on variety, or the ones that slot into the groove inside the window seal.

Can anyone confirm this?

Back