200bhp Micra?

Jo and johns micra, the one that started it all really i think its an icon and with its new bits its trully awsome and i say that from 1st hand experiance :D

Raceworx said:
Jo and johns micra, the one that started it all really i think its an icon and with its new bits its trully awsome and i say that from 1st hand experiance :D

So you've had a ride in it then :)

A few years back at a midlands meet, John took a few of the guys out in it and they all returned with stupid grins :). Darren (my brother) was just shocked by how fast the needle was moving Lol :)

Raceworx said:

great stuff.. jo n john still on this forum

no, ever since new membership rules came in meaning they couldn't just pay one membership. they can be found on micraholics though i believe

craigd said:
So you've had a ride in it then :)

A few years back at a midlands meet, John took a few of the guys out in it and they all returned with stupid grins :). Darren (my brother) was just shocked by how fast the needle was moving Lol :)

i remember that, my first meet, I turned up in a corsa acting like a rite idiot.

no Jo and john are on micraholics but are rally on as john has a new job and there expecting a new child :) so time is very tight...

Back