Glasgow - Micra 1.3GX (2000) for sale - Needs new throttle body

P9100279.JPG P9100291.JPG I'm selling my V reg Micra reluctantly, having loved it for the last 6 years.

It needs a new throttle body, but is otherwise fine. Hoping that a fellow K11 lover might take her off my hands as I can't really cope with the scrap yard option...

71,835 miles on the clock

Looking for circa £300 but willing to take offers.

It's only had two owners - me and my mum and has a full service history with all the paperwork including receipts for parts etc.

It was serviced in July (new filters, oil change, spark plugs) and has recently had its fuel tank cleaned. New exhaust, brake pads and discs were fitted in October 2011 as well as new wiring to feed the rear brake light, plate lights and window heater.

I even have the original touch-up paint for it(!)

- Electric windows
- Power steering
- Sun roof
- Rear speakers

MOT due 20.12.2012
Road tax expires 30.09.2012

Looking for a quick sale (next few days pref) as need to cancel insurance policy ASAP as have bought another car. Sold as seen.

Thanks for looking!
07834 808 629 - feel free to call / text if interested or have questions

Nothing on the car has been patched. As far as I've been told, the only immediate issue is the throttle body. I had the fuel tank cleared out a couple of days ago as (thanks to a supermarket petrol station) had got water into the tank. This has significantly improved the misfire, but was advised that throttle body should also be replaced. It also had a general look over by Nissan so I'd hope they would've mentioned if rust was an issue. Hope that answers your question :)

Back