2 x New Autogauge Smoke Series Gauges for Sale

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I have 2 brand new Autogauge smoked series gauges for sale that I'm not going to get a chance to use this year... :(

Boxed and unopened, I have the following:

- Autogauge Smoke Lens Series 2"/52mm Volt Gauge
- Autogauge Smoke Lens Series 2"/52mm Oil Temp Gauge

They come with fixings, instructions, etc and appear 'stealth' when the ignition is off (black face) and come to life when turned on.

Example here:

2747SWL.s.gif

£25 + £2.50 postage each, or £52 for both including postage - now £25 each including postage, or £48 for both

I also have a universal carbon fibre look twin a-pillar plastic gauge mount, still packaged up and unused. I was going to adapt and fibreglass the mounting into my micra's a-pillar but I just dont have the time.

Carbon Fibre Effect Twin Gauge Holder - £12 including postage - now £10

I'll let the whole lot go for £60 including postage, just to get it shifted :)

Cheers!

Yep, keeping an eye on your car when its running :).

The voltmeter monitors the battery voltage, so is useful for when you have in-car audio. The oil temperature gauge is useful to keep an eye on the oil temp, particularly if running a modified/tuned engine.

i want them m8, but can't afford them yet, as iam buying curtis alloys and speedle's white dials at the end of the month

regarding the "oil gauge"??? you state it has fixings so that means you have "temp sensor, wiring etc" to insert it into the engine bay without any more wiring required??

thanks

Back