2 x k11 march's

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
i know of 2 march's in scrap yards around my way (north tyneside)

ones a 5 door 1.3 automatic, ive got the rocker cover and tailgate off this one.

it has left - passenger side tail light, air con, electric wing mirrors!!, rear bumper i think, engine and gearbox(may need a little bit of tlc), horrible brown interior with 'march' mats.

the other one is a bit bashed up, i havent had a good look at it yet but i think the plastic rocker cover is still there.

just letting you guys know, if anyones interested.

sounds like the scrappy my dad was at...guy wouldnt sell the rocker cover, said they were wanting to sell whole engine. :S

yes i would buy the top gearbox mounting from the 1.3 auto if it was in good condition and maybe the clocks, is ther a number for them please

yeah the guy wouldnt sell me the rocker cover either so i just exchanged mine and £5 and the deal was done!

that was at as new on double row in seaton delaval.

the other one is at mj auto salvage next to the insinerator in howdon.

Which one has the rocker cover left... is there any rear lights still there?

have you got a number so i could phone them as im in belfast and would need posted to me

i seriously doubt theyd post anything to you mate, it isnt as if theyre gonna make a load of money!

the one that 'might' have the rocker cover left is at mj autosalvage, it might have 1 rear light in good condition.

theres a passenger side rear light at as new.

Back