2" sports system, lightened flywheel/clutch

hey people, i've got a 2" sports system for sale. catback, it has a shiny ricer canon on the end of it, (cypher industries muffler) its press bent, the piping is not a thing of beauty, but the muffler looks good at the back.

pick up only, in brisbane, southside. $50!

lightened flywheel, and sports clutch by jimberry. well known clutch guru, does clutches for most of the race cars in australia. good condition, no idea how much its been lightend by, i'm guessing at a couple of kilos. $100!

reply here with your details. i don't have any pics, you either want it, or you don't. i think we all know what this stuff looks like. i'm not after much. no pm's, they never work.

i also have a few sets of std injectors and good condition standard afm/throttle body.

i'm intending to eventually hit the 200kw @ wheels mark. these items came with the car when i bought it, there's no point frying the **** out of the clutch if i know it won't handle it. so i decided to pull it out and sell it off while its still good.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Thanks. I can arrange for pick up using TNT if ok with you. - No one seems to have modded Micras in Adelaide so I have to rely on interstate. If I can't grab one from this site I'll get my stock one lightened. Gearbox has died so it's time!

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
exhaust installed... Man, what a drama.... how to make a 30min job take 2 1/2 hours..... but its in now and sound quite hummy! thanks heaps (initial performance was down a bit due to a wet road .....see how its on the way to work)

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
didn't have it jacked up high enough, and had to take the sway bars off for clearence. in hindsight if I had done that first place it would have only taken 30min..... but its in now and quiet chuffed. throttle response is better, better response on highway 5th gear, nice sounds. =>smiles<=

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
ahhhh 200kw incvolves super serious dollars. cisco spent a lot on his old micra and got 150kwatw reliably. gearbox not made to handle that much power. send cisco a pm and ask him . serious dollars your talking about.

Tony WROTE:

"Might be serious dollars but you haven't seen his setup,To be honest its way ahead of what Cisco was running.

what he said ! no disrespect to cisco's car, but its like comparing a ferrari to a moped... under no circumstances do i expect it to make 200kw in its current state... that's just stupid, and unrealistic, but the mods i'm doing are going to easily support 200kw once i bolt in a built motor. cisco's used a small turbo, standard valves, tiny plenum, small intercooler, standard ignition system, etc. and he made 143kw @ wheels on 18psi i think. i'm running bigger everything, my head will also be more developed then his, bigger valves/springs cams etc and run atleast 25psi+, cdi ignition etc..... yes true, lots of money, but what else am i gonna do?... gotta have a hobby!

Back