F/S: CG10 LightWeight Flywheel / 20k Early Gearbox / Drive Shafts

Item: CG10 LightWeight Flywheel / 20k Early Gearbox / Drive Shafts
Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Swapped to full CG13 Engine & Running Gear
Price: Flywheel £30 / Early G/Box £100 / Drive Shafts £5

hey there guys :) as stated i have a few bits for sale and here they are as follows...

Light Flywheel £30 Lightened by frank and weights approximately 4.7Kgs which is nearly half the weight of stock, well proven on two vehicles and has covered around 4k on my own vehicle and has been on track, will come with clutch for extra £10 which has done the same and shows only minimal wear.
Early CG10 Gearbox £100I paid £180 for this from Matt Humphries on here and it is a beautiful box to use, as i had got it with one 18K on it and was given a years warrenty when purchasing it, perfectly fine and i feel this is a reasonable price but open to some offers but not silly please.
Drive Shafts £5 As they say on the tin if anyone wants them they are in good nic and simply need a new boot on the longer one (outer CV)
Lower North South Bar £5 Lower bar that goes between the front cross member and the main chassis engine mount is in good nic considering they have a habit of wearing out.
NSF G/box to Chassis Leg Mount £2 Complete mount in excelent condition

also can offer fitment :)

All parts are listed without postage and offers are welcome on all parts, can be colected from mine or from Fusion motorsport

will,s g/box is an RS5F41 with a 4.05:1 diff, the 1.3 and the 1.0 facelift have a different g/box with a 3.9:1 diff, (f/l 1.0 is 4.65:1 iirc)

Is there any difference in ratio between a pre-face 1.3 and a facelift 1.3? There's a few going on ebay, but are mainly from f/l's

make me an offer on the parts you need and ill get back to you

Well I'd probably take the (provided it is the smaller pre-face 1l gearbox) but I'm thinking more the £50-£60 range - I can collect from Fusion if that sweetens the deal?

Ta

ill take 60 for the gearbox and yes its the earliest k11 gearbox around, i did pay 180 for it about a year ago lol, but ill take 60

Sounds good to me mate - £70 for the box shafts and mounts? I can probably come pick them up next weekend from Fusion if that suits (need to check I can get on the RR first though).

Ta

Back