2 Button fob

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Wanted ASAP 2 button remote fob for micra lucas type..........3txa also how to programe it in.

Attachments

• fob.jpg
    fob.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 186
well thats crap you mean its not just a case of turning on ignition and pressing button listen for chirp and power down........... well if i have to pay nissan to do it i wont bother with it......i would rather take alarm off than pay the nissan bandits 90 quid for 5 mins of there time at least **** turpin wore a mask

nope nissan has to use the diag computer with an attachment + nats card to code them in still only takes 10 mins or so tho

well looks like alarms coming off not going to fork all that out again......cheaper using aftermarket alarm system i think

If you can work out how to take the alarm/immobiliser off then Let me know, I have a 1 litre sitting on my garden suffering the same problem.

there is a guide in k11 guides on how to reprogram the fobs its the transponder keys that have to be dealer programed (the guide worked for my fob but mine is a facelift)

the 3tx fob breaks down easily, you have to buy a new one and get it reprogrammed to the car by Nissan they told me £80 for the reprogramme plus the cost of the fob, it made my other K11 uneconomical to repair.

Back