1st Micra bought, blank canvas to play with!

Hi All,
I have just bought my first Micra, 1L vibe '96. Not even driven it yet as I am collecting it tomorrow but I have been trawling the internet and the most of this site looking for ideas and tips on what to do with it!
Got the whole thing designed in my head and started buying bits already. Ill get some pics during the process!
Any ideas are welcome as this whole world is new to me!
Cheers
Lisa :grinning:

welcome lisa, judging by the fact you've posted this at 6.30am you've been up all night looking at micra parts and getting mad ideas lol, welcome to the club

what are these plans you speak of in your head, would you like to share?

didnt think they did a vibe in 96, for that was facelift, im possibly wrong, what colour have you gone for?

mike

Hi Mike,
I think it is pre face lift from the research as the front grill is seperate from the bonnet. Is that right?
So thats the starting point, making that into one long grill cos that looks loads better and doesnt sound to tricky. Im going to flare the wheel arches, maybe when I can afford to (just bought a house!) get some alloys for it but for now I have potted some cool trims and then paint the car matt black with some charcoal graphics.

Any suggestions?
Lisa

welcome lisa (Y) you might want to lower it a little too, here,s my vibe with the front lowered a tad :grinning:

Attachments

• SDC11068.JPG
    SDC11068.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 180
Awesome, how much did you lower it by?
ARe they the original 13" wheels? I think its 13s but I will check tomorrow when I have the car.

Just read that minty green focus add on ebay. LMAO! :laugh:

Hi Mike,
I think it is pre face lift from the research as the front grill is seperate from the bonnet. Is that right?
So thats the starting point, making that into one long grill cos that looks loads better and doesnt sound to tricky. Im going to flare the wheel arches, maybe when I can afford to (just bought a house!) get some alloys for it but for now I have potted some cool trims and then paint the car matt black with some charcoal graphics.

Any suggestions?
Lisa

yep thats a pre facelift, the best thing to do with micras is keep it simple, steelies are the new alloys, not just cos they are awesome but you can do loads with them, so because you've just bought a house id suggest enhancing what you already have before making uneccessary changes which soon adds up to alot of cash....but whatever you do, do it to your liking and dont ever give up on the kindred spirit that is the micra, as the great nissan mikoshima once said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder lisa son":suspect: or something to that effect:grinning:

Back